From 5 to 11 Bedrooms!
The villa includes a staff of 9 persons: a villa manager, a concierge, a chef, two assistants cook, a bartender, a waiter, two housekeepers, and a night watchman.
Note: The houseman/bartender, villa manager, and concierge are bilingual.
|Bedr.||May to Oct.||Nov. to April||Christmas||New Year|
Check Your Travel Dates!
Breakfast is served on or after 9:00 a.m.
Lunch around 1:00 p.m.
Dinner is served by 7 p.m. Later dinner service or early breakfast is available for USD 95.00 per hour to cover the extra time and staff transportation.
Maid service from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, kitchen staff from 8:00 am to 8:30 pm, barman up to 9:00 pm…….
Your villa rental includes the preparation and service of three meals a day, plus snacks and beverages.
– Cost of Food and Beverages not included. Guests choose from the menu suggestions provided,
with all guests having the same menu choices for all courses: starter, main entrée, and dessert (exceptions will be made for all special diets and allergies). Please ask for our vegan and vegetarian menus.
– Service: includes all preparation, serving, and clean-up.
– Shopping is done by staff, the cost of Food and Beverage is as shown on store receipts which will be presented with accounting plus a 10% shopping and delivery fee of the total receipts. The shopper is dedicated to offering the best quality of Food and Beverages at the best value. – Cost of Food and Beverages: an approximate cost of Food and soft drinks, based on an average of over 5 to 7 days of high and low-priced choices, is USD 35.00 per adult per day.
Not including the cost of alcohol, it varies depending on personal consumption and brands.
– We will send menus by email.
– Prepaid Deposit: a Food and Beverage deposit is required 30 days before the date of arrival.
– Accounting and Payment: All Food and Beverage expenses must be
paid in full the day before departure; an itemized statement with all store receipts will be prepared and presented at that time. Payment in cash, either Mexican Pesos or US Dollars. You can use credit cards to cover payments with an additional 3.5% processing fee.
All receipts and accounting are available, and we recommend you reconcile every other day.
POOL AND JACUZZI SCHEDULE:
Pool and Jacuzzi from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm. Villa Mandarina’s second pool is available 24 hours.
Please inquire for more details!